- Date: Friday July, 24, 2020 (Updated 6/16/2020)
- Gameplay & Format Updates
- Players will be split into divisions by grade (2021, 2022, & 2023/2024)
- Slotted game times will be extended to allow for adequate field turnover times
- There will be no face-offs, team will start possession at midfield following a goal (similar to soccer)
- Field Location: Central Park of Morris County, 91 Central Ave, Morris Township, NJ.
- Refund Policy: CLICK HERE – If the event is cancelled at the discretion of “Organizer” or due to Local or Federal Government Action or Guidance, participants will be refunded registration fees less any incurred costs.
- Full Game Film will be edited and distributed to every college coach. Film will be edited and players tagged for goals, assists and additional statistics.
- ConnectLax Profile Through Sept 1, 2020
- Highlight Film created by ConnectLAX (utilizing any film)
2024/23 Age Group – 9am – 12PM
2021 Age Group – 12:30PM – 4:30PM
2022 Age Group – 4:30PM-8:30PM
Refund Request DEADLINE 7/10/2020 – Please continue to use this form to request a refund.
- PLEASE complete this form if you are not able to attend. It helps us to properly plan
- 2021 – Full Refund for any reason
- 2022-2024 – Full Refund provided subject to:
- A $25 Administrative fee will be retained to pay for non-refundable expenses
- Players will receive a site credit of $25
(ex. $295 Registration Costs = $270 Return to Payment Method + $25 Site Credit)
- “no-shows” to the event will not be included in these new guidelines.
Format may change leading up to the event.
GFW Elite 60 Location info:
2 Side by Side Turf Fields
Central Park of Morris County